One of the causes of torticollis most common is the adoption of certain postural habits, such as, for example, keep your neck in a bad position as we study or work, or even sleep in a sharp position that does not allow muscles relax neck.
Another of the most frequent causes is the whiplash known as whiplash, produced for example by a sudden braking with the vehicle.
Certain infections can also be causes leading to the appearance of the dreaded stiff neck or herniated discs.
In this paper, you will learn how to do the trick to ease the pain in minutes, without resorting to any drug.
This technique involves applying firm pressure with your thumb or fingertips to the point where you feel pain for 3 minutes. In the area, you feel discomfort you probably have a tight knot of tense muscle fiber. The pressure will help relieve and relax the entire area.
You can also accompany a gentle massage that will help release the tensions that are charging more. To do this, begin by massaging the neck with the thumb and index finger, gently pressing the muscles that extend from the base of the skull to the shoulders. You can also delicately use your knuckles to work the entire area, and complement with a massage on the skull and forehead with the tips of your fingers.
To do this, you can also use a cream of juniper or arnica, which will act by deflating the muscles in a natural way.
Note: If you notice that the pain persists and becomes more intense or you have other symptoms, do not hesitate to consult your trusted professional.
Trick to relieve neck and shoulder pain - tips and recommendations
Using a heating pad or hot water bottle, or just taking a shower, you can help relieve pain and relax muscles. You can also make a towel by wetting a towel in hot water, draining it and placing it on the nape of the neck and shoulders, being careful not to burn.
Change your sleep posture
Try changing your posture to rest. Avoid sleeping on your stomach or with many pillows. Also, choose a rigid mattress.
Sit up straight
Use a chair that provides comprehensive support for your back and head, and sit upright with your back well supported on the back.
Do not carry a lot of weight on your shoulders ( This also applies to emotions!)
Do not spend too much time in front of your PC
Make sure that the computer monitor you use is level according to the height of your face, so you do not have They force your neck when you use it.
Trick to relieve neck and shoulder pain - exercises and stretching
1. Standing or sitting straight, move your head to one side and then to the other, very gently.
2. Bring your chin to your chest, as if you want to touch it. Do it very slowly and carefully.
3. Cross your hands behind your head and let the weight bring your chin closer to your chest. It rises slowly, very slowly, placing vertebra by vertebra in its place. Remove your hands once you have fully incorporated.
4. Lay the head on one shoulder (keeping it low, on the line of your back) and take the crown with your hand on the same side to stretch the neck. You can also, as you do, stretch the opposite hand with your fingers toward the floor.
5. Sit with your back firmly attached to a back. Exhaling, slowly lower your head and trunk without taking off the back lumbar. Come back very slowly.